Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Plug for family photograhpers

We love pictures at our home, and I thought I would take a second to give two photographers a plug. If you live in the State of California there is a great photographer in Southern California. Her name is Joy Barker and you can see her work at www.joyjill.com. Joy went to one of the top photo schools, Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara. Oh, and Joy happens to be Christy's youngest sister as well. I would put a picture of my daughter on here that Joy took, but I don't have a copy and all of these photographers won't let me cut and paste from their websites! Ha! Ha!

The second photographer that I would like to mention is Jessica Roark of Epaga Foto. Jessica is in the Kansas City Metro area, and she as well does a great job. Back here in Kansas City Jessica takes our professional pictures. If you would like you can goto www.epagafoto.com and see more of Jessica's work. I is a copy of one of my favorite pictures Jessica took of my daughter Serenity.




3 comments:

Joy and Brian Barker said...

Hey thanks for the advertising!! I love your bad hair pic of Serenity...so cute! She looks a lot like mom! I think it's the eyes.

sam said...

That is a nice photo!

postmaned said...

Joy I agree about her looking like your mom. We have some other pics of her looking like her as well.